Knob Lick Missouri Cemetery Association
1. No Flowers should be left on the graves longer than two weeks after holidays unless they are placed on top of the stones.
2. No trees or shrubs should be planted which will obstruct mowing and trimming.
3. No fencing may be placed on or around lots.
4. Nothing shall be placed on or around lots which will hamper the caretaker from mowing or trimming. The caretaker will remove all items which obstruct mowing and trimming.
5. Lot owners are responisbile for leveling and seeding lots.
Knob Lick Cemetery Association Rules & Regulations